2007/06/14

Interesting links

Hi everybody,

Have a look at the links at the right. Do you find any of them interesting or helpful? Have you found anything on them that you would like to share with your colleagues? Would you like a different sort of link for a special purpose? Post your message for everyone to read, please, by signing in and then clicking on the "comments" button below.

Note the new page in our Wiki for your telephoning exercises. You'll also find the new words from the last lesson on our vocabulary page ... waiting to be "sorted out".

On 21 and 28 June your trainer will be Cameron Paul. I hope you enjoy your lessons together :-)!

Best wishes,
Anne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Anne,



Yesterday it was very late, but now I have some time to answer your question.

In our very warm office (31°C) I have discussed the summer plans with my course mates and here is the result:

Martina is looking for holydays in the second and third week of august and welcomes a summer break.

Cornelia is in the office at August, but she wouldn’t have a problem to make a summer break.

Viktoria is making holidays this week, but she would like to visit our course on Thursday. Then she is giving you an answer by herself.

This is the answer from Thomas (Ulshöfer):

“I am in the last two weeks of august in holiday, so it is okay when we have a break in this month. What do the rest of the people think?

Best wishes from the cool basement.”

And this is the answer from Martin:

“It’s also all right for me.

From the warm floor. Martin”

Andreas Fußeder is planning no holydays in this month but he is happy to agree a summer break.

Thomas Gerg - I don’t know the answer at this time

Andreas Lohner - I don’t know the answer at this time

Christian Klein - I don’t know the answer at this time

Christina Lutz - I don’t know the answer at this time

And finally I want to have some holydays in the second week of August. I think it’s o.k. to have a summer break in August.

Now I hope, everybody send you a short comment too. But I want to inform you by now. So I’ll hope we can make your day.

With very best regards

Sissy (Elisabeth Peter