2007/07/13

Posting a comment

Dear all,

To post a comment, please click on the word "comments" below, write in your message and send. If you click on the picture of the envelope, you send an email to a colleague. I'm sorry, I mixed up these two buttons in my email last week - maybe because of Friday 13th!

You don't have to sign in (anmelden) to send a comment. If you don't sign in your message will be posted from "anonymous", so please type in your name after your message. When I know that all of you can use this communication platform that will make my day = mir den Tag versüßen ;-) !

Question: Would you like to take a summer break? The Climate Design group is thinking of taking all of August off, but this has not been finalized. I cannot teach the last week in August. Please discuss your summer plans with your course mates and post a short comment.

Have a lovely week, and see you on 19 July.

Best regards,
Anne

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also on vacation the last two weeks of august. Thus it's fine with we me to have a summer break in august.
(Christian)

Anonymous said...

Dear Anne,

today early in the morning I sent you the comment from me and my office. But my comment was not safed in ClimateDesign. Therefore I'm sending once again our answers to your question:

In our very warm office (31°C) I have discussed the summer plans with my course mates and here is the result:

Martina is looking for holydays in the second and third week of august and welcomes a summer break.

Cornelia is in the office at August, but she wouldn’t have a problem to make a summer break.

Viktoria is making holidays this week, but she would like to visit our course on Thursday. Then she is giving you an answer by herself.

This is the answer from Thomas (Ulshöfer):
“I am in the last two weeks of august in holiday, so it is okay when we have a break in this month. What do the rest of the people think?
Best wishes from the cool basement.”

And this is the answer from Martin:
“It’s also all right for me.
From the warm floor. Martin”

Andreas Fußeder is planning no holydays in this month but he is happy to agree a summer break.

Thomas Gerg wants to have holidays from 20.8. till 24.8.

Andreas Lohner - I don’t know the answer at this time

Christian Klein -
I'm sending his e-mail-answer (now its the first comment=)

Christina Lutz - I don’t know the answer at this time

And finally I want to have some holydays in the second week of August. I think it’s o.k. to have a summer break in August.

Now I hope, everybody send you a short comment too. But I want to inform you by now. So I’ll hope we can make your day.

With very best regards
Sissy (Elisabeth Peter)

Anne Hodgson said...

Thank you very much, Sissy & Christian! Great. We'll finalize things, then, this Thursday.
See you then,
Anne

Anonymous said...

Hello Anne,

at this moment I know what's happend with my comment early in this morning. May be I have taken my text in the wrong comment (see "interesting links")! Is it possible, the text cancel out here?

Best regards
Sissy

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.pyzam.com/profile/3327520]paxil and pregnancy
[/url]
[url=http://www.pyzam.com/profile/3327519]clomid and ovulation
[/url]
[url=http://www.pyzam.com/profile/3327494]diflucan hk
[/url]
[url=http://www.pyzam.com/profile/3327495]lexapro hypertension
[/url]

Anonymous said...

foods chaudharymca doomed annetteino thomas moguls southwest download journey beckman amiodarone
lolikneri havaqatsu